Plateau Phase of The Sexual Response Cycle Essay.
Assignment: Discuss plateau phase of the sexual response cycle
1. During the plateau phase of the sexual response cycle:
a. there is an initial rapid increase in physiological arousal.
b. males are temporarily unable to have an orgasm.
c. males and females experience pleasurable involuntary contractions.
d. the physiological arousal that was initiated in the previous phase continues to build. Plateau Phase of The Sexual Response Cycle Essay.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
2. Often in personality research, ______________ is used to identify clusters of specific behaviors that are so highly associated with one another that they are assumed to be due to a single trait or basic dimension of personality.
b. component analysis
c. factor analysis
d. a theory
3. According to ______________, the global appearance of the Big Five personality factors is due to the fact that these traits increased our chances for survival and reproduction.
a. evolutionary personality theory
b. social cognitive theory
c. social learning theory
d. the cognitive-affective personality system
4. Hans Eysencks two-factor model of personality is unique compared to other trait models of personality in that it:
a. is derived from the use of both factor analysis and intuition.
b. has been found to predict specific behaviors even better than more narrow trait measures.
c. postulates a possible biological basis for his traits.
d. is the only model that includes extraversion and neuroticism.
5. Hans Eysenck believes that there are specific biological factors that are responsible for traits. Plateau Phase of The Sexual Response Cycle Essay.
Specifically, he asserts that people who score high on a measure of ______________ have brains that are chronically overaroused.
6. Which of the following provides the best definition of the concept of reciprocal determinism?
a. A person can impact the environment and the environment can impact the person.
b. The person, a persons behavior, and the environment can all influence one another.
c. Behavior is motivated and triggered by strong internal psychic forces.
d. Most behavior is determined by the complex interaction of various traits.
7. All of the following concepts are associated with researcher Julian Rotter EXCEPT:
b. behavioral signatures.
c. reinforcement value.
d. locus of control. Plateau Phase of The Sexual Response Cycle Essay.
8. Which of the following concepts is most concerned with the amount of personal power or influence we feel that we can exert in our lives?
c. reinforcement value
d. locus of control
9. Ralph tends to be a rather passive person. Though he is happy and content with himself, he doesn’t really believe that his actions make much of a difference in the world. For instance, he doesnt vote because he assumes that most governments are run by a few powerful people and there is very little he can do to change things. Ralph would most accurately be described as having:
a. low self-esteem.
b. an external locus of control.
c. high self-monitoring skills.
d. high self-efficacy. Plateau Phase of The Sexual Response Cycle Essay.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: